If you could change one important thing about your hometown what would you change Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer

If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

If i could change one important thing about my hometown, it would be to reduce traffic jam. Day by day traffic jam problem is becoming worse. City is growing and also more and more people come to city in search of job, education and for many reasons. This causes for increase in traffic related problems. Here are some reasons and examples.

To begin with, increase in population leads to traffic jams, which is very common in my city. From early morning till late night city is fully packed with traffic and traffic related problems. People spend all most half a day to commute to their offices or schools, this is very frustrating and exhausting. The maximum suffers are emergency vehicles. Very less people care to give space to move ambulance vehicles, but others won't co-operate in this type of situation. However, people should understand or make them aware to clear the traffic when emergency vehicle comes. Advertisements on TV and radios are spreading information regarding traffic problems to educate people.

In addition, to solve traffic problems there are many solutions such as well organised signal lights, traffic signal timing plans, well planned roads to reduce commuting hassles. For instance, to install more surveillance cameras at signals to keep and eye on traffic. So that people will be more conscious while driving or getting ticket. Build more flyovers to deviate traffic. Sometimes traffic signal lights won't co-relate with next traffic signal lights due to this vehicles won't flow smoothly. That's why traffic signal planning is very important. Many cities are installing solar panels for better signal lights.

Furthermore, in many junctions there is no signal lights for pedestrian crossing. It is very risky to cross roads for senior citizens or children without proper pedestrian signal lights. Some areas have pedestrian signal lights but timing to cross is very less. I recently read in news paper that government is planning to increase pedestrian crossing time. In addition, traffic rules should be made strict because two wheeler s ride on footpath to stand in front of signal light. This is very dangerous for pedestrians to walk on footpath.

In conclusion, changes come to action only when all people support it. City can be free from traffic jams when people are aware of their responsibility towards their societies. New technology installation is necessary for well planned smooth traffic.

Sentence: In addition, to solve traffic problems there are many solutions such as well organised signal lights, traffic signal timing plans, well planned roads to reduce commuting hassles.
Error: organised Suggestion: organized

Sentence: Sometimes traffic signal lights won't co-relate with next traffic signal lights due to this vehicles won't flow smoothly.
Error: co-relate Suggestion: correlate