You are here"If you could invent something new,what product would you develop?"

"If you could invent something new,what product would you develop?"

emiku19's picture

By emiku19 - Posted on 21 October 2012

Inventions are always welcome any time in any field. If I could invent something new I would invent a cure for cancer,so I will invent a pharmaceutical product that will cure cancer. Here are some reasons for this choice.

First of all I would like to invent this cure, because so many people have cancer lately and a lot of them are dying suffering so much because they don't have a medicine to cure them.

Secondly, because I'm a pharmacist and with my experience and with a lot of study and help this would be the greatest accomplishment in my carrier.

An other reason is that I'm a very sensitive to the suffering of other people specially of the small children.

Last reason but not at least, I like to help others in their need and this discovery is needed indeed. For instance few of my relatives have cancer, one of them has 6 kids.I feel so bad that I can not help them with a medicine to cure them, like I can help filling prescriptions for other patients.

In conclusion we always need new inventions in every field. My invention would be in a pharmaceutical field.Because these so many types of cancers are spread out all over the earth I believe that on top of being the best and the most needed invention on Earth now and for the future it will also be a great accomplishment in my pharmacist career.

TOEFL integrated writing: Chevalier de Seingalt Mohadeseh2
TOPIC # 33 You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either a piece of jewelry you like or tickets to a concert you want to attend. Which would you buy? ftn sticky icon
People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Ven0m sticky icon
186) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is easier to keep old friends than it is to make new friends. magicsk
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. Young people enjoy their life more than older people do. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. irjayantimardin sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?We can learn about a person from the books and movies that person likes. manshu sticky icon
Integrated writingIn an effort to encourage ecologically sustainable forestry practices, an international organization started issuing certifications to wood companies that meet high ecological standards by conserving resources and recycling materials. Co Mohadeseh2
A foreign visitor has to spend only one day in your country. Where should that visitor go on that day? Why? Use specific reason and details to support your choice. sonia123
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? When one of your friends finds it hard to pass an exam, it is better for him or her to ask you (suppose that youare good at the subject) for help than to turn to a tutor. tnan3158
Is the most important characteristic of a good political or business leader is the ability to take responsibility for mistakes? Mango woo

In most developed nations, high school is a part of every student’s life. During this time, students are faced with the burdensome task of mastering their essential subject material, getting ready to enter the work force or university, and dealing with t Ekhlass1980
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Actions speak louder than words.Use specific reasons and examples to support your response. paradise_shi
TOEFL essay: Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. sheppard
integrated writting Ekhlass1980
Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. hajarisfahan
TOEFL essay hints:Topic 109,110,111 sheppard
The rules that the whole society today expects young people to follow are too strict. echoqishu
57) Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. magicsk sticky icon
Sample TOEFL essay: do you agree or disagree with the following statement? people should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer sheppard
SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT UNIVERSITY STUDENTS SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND CLASSES. OTHERS BELIEVE THAT GOING TO CLASSES SHOULD BE OPTIONAL FOR STUDENTS. WHICH POINT OF VIEW DO YOU AGREE WITH? ftn sticky icon
emiku19's picture

Please rate and check this essay like in Toefl IBT EXAM!

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.

and don't use one sentence as one paragraph.