You are here"If you could invent something new,what product would you develop?"

"If you could invent something new,what product would you develop?"

emiku19's picture

By emiku19 - Posted on 21 October 2012

Inventions are always welcome any time in any field. If I could invent something new I would invent a cure for cancer,so I will invent a pharmaceutical product that will cure cancer. Here are some reasons for this choice.

First of all I would like to invent this cure, because so many people have cancer lately and a lot of them are dying suffering so much because they don't have a medicine to cure them.

Secondly, because I'm a pharmacist and with my experience and with a lot of study and help this would be the greatest accomplishment in my carrier.

An other reason is that I'm a very sensitive to the suffering of other people specially of the small children.

Last reason but not at least, I like to help others in their need and this discovery is needed indeed. For instance few of my relatives have cancer, one of them has 6 kids.I feel so bad that I can not help them with a medicine to cure them, like I can help filling prescriptions for other patients.

In conclusion we always need new inventions in every field. My invention would be in a pharmaceutical field.Because these so many types of cancers are spread out all over the earth I believe that on top of being the best and the most needed invention on Earth now and for the future it will also be a great accomplishment in my pharmacist career.

Ekhlas US / Iraq

User comment: I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam

TOEFL essay:When people succeed, it is because of hard work, Luck has nothing to do with success.” Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific and examples to explain your position. sheppard
Sample TOEFL essay: do you agree or disagree with the following statement? people should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer sheppard
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Actions speak louder than words.Use specific reasons and examples to support your response. paradise_shi
TOEFL integrated writing: Endotherms zeezoo
It is sometimes said that borrowing money from a friend can harm or damage the friendship. Do you agree? Why or why not? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your answer. RishiB
Integrated essay suggested in TPO12 hajarisfahan
TOEFL essay:Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. sheppard
SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT UNIVERSITY STUDENTS SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND CLASSES. OTHERS BELIEVE THAT GOING TO CLASSES SHOULD BE OPTIONAL FOR STUDENTS. WHICH POINT OF VIEW DO YOU AGREE WITH? ftn sticky icon
Some people say that the internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Other think access to so much information creates problems. Which do you agree with? mary nili
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Money can't buy happiness.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. pkesf52513

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past. peyman_np sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Akbar Sabetkar sticky icon
AsthmaAsthma is ussually seen as a condition whose symptoms can be adequately controlled with the right medicines. Researchers point out that it is an intermittent disorder,characterized by temporary bouts of inflammation of the airways,which lead to typi firefly sticky icon
do you agree or disagree with the following statement? distance learning and computer online class should replace classroom learning. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. salah5531
As countries have developed there has been a trend towards smaller family sizes.Why does this happen? How does this affect society? Akbar Sabetkar
integrated writting Ekhlass1980
TOEFL essay: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All students should be required to study art and music in secondary school. Use specific reasons and details to support your opinion. Neda.gha
Choose one of the following transportation vehicle and explain why you think it has changed people's lives. Automobile, airplane, bicycle. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers. Ashkan Sabtkar
In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon. Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay. Ekhlass1980
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position. Ekhlass1980
emiku19's picture

Please rate and check this essay like in Toefl IBT EXAM!

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.

and don't use one sentence as one paragraph.