You are here"If you could invent something new,what product would you develop?"

"If you could invent something new,what product would you develop?"

emiku19's picture

By emiku19 - Posted on 21 October 2012

Inventions are always welcome any time in any field. If I could invent something new I would invent a cure for cancer,so I will invent a pharmaceutical product that will cure cancer. Here are some reasons for this choice.

First of all I would like to invent this cure, because so many people have cancer lately and a lot of them are dying suffering so much because they don't have a medicine to cure them.

Secondly, because I'm a pharmacist and with my experience and with a lot of study and help this would be the greatest accomplishment in my carrier.

An other reason is that I'm a very sensitive to the suffering of other people specially of the small children.

Last reason but not at least, I like to help others in their need and this discovery is needed indeed. For instance few of my relatives have cancer, one of them has 6 kids.I feel so bad that I can not help them with a medicine to cure them, like I can help filling prescriptions for other patients.

In conclusion we always need new inventions in every field. My invention would be in a pharmaceutical field.Because these so many types of cancers are spread out all over the earth I believe that on top of being the best and the most needed invention on Earth now and for the future it will also be a great accomplishment in my pharmacist career.

TOEFL writing hints:Topic 179,180,181 sheppard
To you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn? manna sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment-doing things they like to do-rather than doing things they should do. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. yjc1989
TOEFL essay:You need to travel from your home to a place 40 miles (64 kilometers) away. Compare the different kinds of transportation you could use. Tell which method of travel you would choose. Give specific reasons for your choice. sheppard
TOEFL essay hints:Topic 58,59,60 sheppard
Do you agree or disagree with the statement that we could pursue the economic development regardless of the environmental pollution. echoqishu sticky icon
TOEFL essay: Imagine that you are preparing for a trip. You plan to be away from your home for a year. In addition to clothing and personal care items, you can take one additional thing. What would you take and why? Use specific reasons and details to ... sheppard
Compare yourself today and yourself five years ago. In what ways are you the same or different? Use specific examples to support your response. annisak
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students should not take part‐time jobs while they are studying in the university. echoqishu sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Successful people try new things and take risks rather than only doing what they know how to do well. ali.darudi sticky icon

It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay. deepali1234 Independent TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Actions speak louder than words. Use specific reasons and examples to support your response. nataliamenezes TOEFL
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Being able to speak well is better than being able to write well ioanap sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
College days are the best days in person’s life: Agree or disagree Lauren TOEFL
Integrated essay suggested in TPO19 hajarisfahan Integrated TOEFL Writing
Describe the streams by using the information in the reading passage and provide example of the way that they affect air travel deepali1234 Integrated TOEFL Writing
integrated writing TPO 7 saharpouya TOEFL
Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Siddhi TOEFL
Every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generation different from your parents’ generation? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer. apurva TOEFL
What are some of the factors that students should consider when choosing which college or university to attend? Why are these factors important? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. elma18 TOEFL

You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Whichwould you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice. okoronkwoac sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
three obstacles which archaeologists confronted in Britain. mitranasrabadi sticky icon Integrated TOEFL Writing
Three ways for controlling cane toads in order not to over populate in Australia mitranasrabadi sticky icon Integrated TOEFL Writing
It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay. ioanap sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. okoronkwoac sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for them to study science and mathematics. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. covinfox Independent TOEFL Writing
Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. ioanap sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throuhout their lives, looking for a better job, house,community or even climate. Which do you prefer:staying in one place or moving in search of another place? nomantic Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. basilmostafa Independent TOEFL Writing

What historical event in your country has had a major effect nasrin Independent TOEFL Writing
You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice. deepali1234 Independent TOEFL Writing
emiku19's picture

Please rate and check this essay like in Toefl IBT EXAM!

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.

and don't use one sentence as one paragraph.