integrated essay The first grain based food Summarize the points made in the lecture you just heard explaining how they cast doubt on the contents of the reading passage

integrated essay- The first grain based food.Summarize the points made in the lecture you just heard, explaining how they cast doubt on the contents of the reading passage.

The lecture casts doubt on the passage, that claims the bread to be the first grain-based food, rather it draws attention towards certain points those support the beer as the first grain food. In addition the lecture varies from passage in order of the sequence of the grain consumption in primitive period of civilization.

First and foremost, the passage states that the primitive consumption of grain started from grinding the grains because it was hard to chew raw. However, the professor refutes the idea including the evidence that people didn't have to grind the grain for direct consumption, rather it could be sprouted when exposed to the natural environment. Therefore, the grain could be sweeter and softer than the ground wheat and easy to chew it.

Secondly, the lecture further describes the possible next step of the consumption of grain. According to her, the sprouted grains were crushed to make it more useful but not ground. Furthermore, the crushed grain was fermenting with bubbles in it after coming in contact of water and east. So, anthropologists believe that the first beer originated from tasting the fermented grain. Hence, the process of grinding the grain into a paste and fermenting became a method to make beer.

The last point in the lecture explains that there is a very rare chance of baking the bread after grinding the grain as it is said in the reading passage, because the cooking is not supported by evidences during the prehistoric period. So it is not obvious that they knew about putting the grain on fire might cook it. Therefore, the idea of baking the ground grain is quite doubtful.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl