Integrated writing Subjcet team work The reading passage supports Ths speake opposed

Integrated writing: Subjcet: team work. The reading passage: supports. Ths speake: opposed

In the lecture, the speaker made several points regarding the disadvantage of group work, although it's increasing popularity this day. This is in contrast to the strong encouragement by the reading passage to embarrass group work. The speaker goes over every one of the three points raised by the reading passage and rejects them.

Firstly, the reading passage states that team work can lead to a much quicker accomplishment of task. This can be reached by the prominent the strength skills of every individual and breaking larger group to smaller ones which can accomplish several tasks in the same time. However, the speaker contradicts this statement and claims that the opposite is true. Valuable time in team work is wasted on arriving to agreements and on discussions.

Furthermore, according to reading passage, team work fosters creativity. The atmosphere allows individual the raise bold ideas and more varied ones. Yet, the speaker asserts that team work is killing creativity mainly since it's atmosphere encourages the dominant individuals to take the positions of a leader or boss. The existence of a dominant member discourages others to offer ideas and leads to group to follow the ideas of the loudest member.

Finally, it is suggested by the reading passage that team work encourages individuals to be more active. Since the responsibility of divided by the whole team, individuals can make bolder moves and take more risk. Therefore more shy members can shine on. This is in contrast to the speaker's point of view which claims that the lazy member of the team will catch a free ride and receive the credit of a work they didn't do.

In sum, the points made by the speaker contrasts the one raised in the reading passage regarding the possible benefits of group work. The speaker provided clear examples for the shortcoming of team work, therefore supporting more individual work in companies.

Sentence: The atmosphere allows individual the raise bold ideas and more varied ones.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to individual and the

Sentence: Yet, the speaker asserts that team work is killing creativity mainly since it's atmosphere encourages the dominant individuals to take the positions of a leader or boss.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to it's and atmosphere

Not on the right format. The correct pattern:

para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

Don't need to reiterate the contents of reading passages.

Don't need a conclusion.

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster