intergrated writtinghomeschooled and tradition school

intergrated writting
homeschooled and tradition school

In the set of material, the reading passage records that homeschooled is less beneficial than tradition school. At first it explained that the children at a homeschooled will not learn as much as children in traditional school. Because, students in traditional school can learn huge amount of material to pass from grade to grade. But, in listening passage the professor said that more learning is possible in homeschooled.

Second, in the reading passage noticed that homeschooled children cannot more interaction with other children and they can just interact with their parents or a few siblings, but in the listening passage, it is noticed that children’s parents can arrange situation from other children at any of day.

In the last, it is explained that homeschooled children cannot learn huge material rather than student in traditional school. But in the listening the professor discussed that the children can learn astronomy, Chinese in addition to calculator and other lessons that are taught in traditional school.