It is better to have broad knowledge of many academic subjects than to specialize in one specific subject

Although a lot of people believe that having a broad knowledge is not practical and effectual in current society and it requires much more knowledge about a specific matter, it seems to me that for specializing in just one major, possessing of vast information about generality of every subject give us a better understanding about our real interests and talents.

To begin with, people who experienced various situations and had general knowledge of many academic subjects maybe deal with much more challenges in comparison with people who directly study in one specific subject; challenges like too much perplexity among different ways or their conspicuous situations because of uncertainty in determining their final way but at the end they will choose one way completely matched with their personality. For example, my brother at his first education hood suffered from such perplexity; one day he took part in examination of medical university; but, at first year he suddenly changed his way for entering to engineering examination. Alternatively, he alter his way three times; during them either he got familiarize with their general knowledge, or he obtained a kind of self-confidence in each realm. Hadn’t he tested them, he would not have opted his final decision.

Additionally, such persons able to have a broad horizon; therefore, they can take the best pioneers at interdisciplinary field into account simply because can connect diverse spheres together. As an illustration, by incorporating of medical and engineering major an exquisite realm has been invented called medical engineering filed.

All in all, to put the issue in a nutshell, not only do not persons by having broad knowledge about different subjects stay back in comparison with the counterpart, but they can also be pioneer of them.

Sentence: Alternatively, he alter his way three times; during them either he got familiarize with their general knowledge, or he obtained a kind of self-confidence in each realm.
Description: The fragment he alter his is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace alter with verb, past tense

Sentence: As an illustration, by incorporating of medical and engineering major an exquisite realm has been invented called medical engineering filed.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to major and an