many people have pets other people don t in your opinion is it good idea to have a pet

many people have pets. other people don't. in your opinion, is it good idea to have a pet

There are different reasons that some people keep pets on home. Although keeping pets is difficult and need more free time but having pets can be new experience. I believe that having pets is interesting and beneficial. People who don’t have pets may think that pets are dirty and there is often smell in the apartment. Also, some animals such as dog need to clean their hair. Keeping pets in home may cost expensive due to need special food and sometimes they must be checked by veterinarian.

Nevertheless, there are positive reasons for owing pets. For example, some animal such as dog or cat can accompany when you walking. Also, the pet is always happy when you come home. On the other hand, you can get exercise when take it walking. Sometimes a person has dog, feels safe while is alone. Moreover, patting pet cause relax. I ever have a dog, but I think is new experience and feeling. In fact, owing pets increased responsibility especially in children.

In conclusion, having pets have advantage and disadvantages. Keeping pets in department is difficult and need more care. Also, some people think pets are nuisance due to their smell and the mess they create. Furthermore, they demand more time and can be quite costly. In contrast, people who have pets know what an interesting and helpful.

In summarize, pets accompany you in walking and feeling safety and reduce stress, when, alone at home. What’s more, their need for exercise can help anyone more active when take it walking. Also, one can relax patting it. For the most part, pet is always happy when you come home. I suggest having pets is better than not having one.

Sentence: For example, some animal such as dog or cat can accompany when you walking.
Suggestion: animal should be animals