More employers are offering their employees the option to telecommute. Why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, telecommuting has become more prevalent in distinct business fields. Employers are offering different job positions whereby employees can carry out their work from home via the internet for several reasons.

First of all, employers inevitably can save money when they rely to some extent on telecommuting. An employer would not have to worry about renting a large spacious building that should suffice a large number of employees. Therefore he would not be paying a large amount of money on the rent. however, he would be having of employees to handle the work and optimize the profits when telecommuting is taken into consideration. Moreover, an employer can also save the extra expenditures he would have to pay for employees to cover their travelling expenses.

Secondly, optimizing work production can also result from telecommuting. When an employee is constrained within a particular working hours, he would definitely accomplish less work, when relatively compared to a telecommuter who actually has 24 hours everyday to finish the work at his own convenience and accordingly meet his targets sooner than regular employees. Therefore the amount of work that can be accomplished by telecommuters could preceed the other employees.

Finally, employers can also benefit from certain prolific candidates, who are not able to work in a regular working ambience. There are a vast majority of people who do have exellent qualifications. Nevertheless, due to certain circumstances, they can not regularly work out of their homes. They could be moms who really have other responsibilities or even people with certain disabilities who find it difficult to travel back and forth to their working destinations. However such people could be exquisite candidates for certain jobs. Hence, telecommuting have facilitated the opportunity for such people to work and proliferate.

In conclusion, employers have undoubtedly benefited from offering their employees the aptitude to telecommute. They have saved money, as well as they optimized their profits. In addition to this, they have opened the opportunities for more people to work and to prove their qualifications, from which the employers would be content.

Sentence: Hence, telecommuting have facilitated the opportunity for such people to work and proliferate.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to telecommuting and have

Sentence: Finally, employers can also benefit from certain prolific candidates, who are not able to work in a regular working ambience.
Error: ambience Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: There are a vast majority of people who do have exellent qualifications.
Error: exellent Suggestion: excellent