Nowadays it's easier to maintain health than the past.

It is viewed by the whole world that the average age of the humain beings have been greatly longthened in the past decades. This phenomenon bring us the quetions that wheather it is easier for the current individual to keep in good healther and live a longer life. From my perspective, the answer is abosolutely yes. I would like to explore my two principle reasons as follow.

For one thing, nowadays individuls have access to more methods to achieve not only the physical health but also the mental health. Firsly, there is no need for current humain beings to worry about the food and clothes as much as the past people do. Huge amout of food and other life necessities are supplied by the market, in addition, the government would try to help those who can not afford life necessities by themselves. Secondly, more and more kinds of amusement are offered by the multiple market, which take the consumer's demond into consideration. Whenever you are disgusted by your work or feel too stressed, you can flexibly choose an appropriate way to relax or amuse yourslef, which the ancient people never have chance to access. Thirdly, along with the development of the science, we have better acknowledgement of the world and ourslef hence it is possible for us to organize our plan according to which our body can accept. For instance, we can avoid to work until midnight by accomplishing tasks during the day, since we have known then bad influence of stay up night.

For another, if we have got any disease in the modern world, we can easily find mediciens to cure those deseases. In the past, hardly can the individuals come to the doctors as their ignorance to the outcome of those deseases or their poverty. Even, for some deseases, even they come to the doctors, they cannot be cured as the limitation of the development of medicine. However, the current situation is quiet different, as the consequence of the developing medicine technology. There are growing number of deaseases which can be controled so that less deseases can cause humain death or pain for a long time, since they can find appropriate methods to deal with it as quick as possible. Take the antibiotic as an example, before the antibiotic was discovered by the scientist, many people died from the flu, but nowadays, the antibioic have been used to avoid being killed by flu.

Admittedly, problems such as the food issue are much more sevel than the past to influence the human healthe. But the food issue paled by comparing with the food difficiency and medicine unavailability. In conlusion, it is much easier to keep in good health in nowadays rather than the past, that is why the current avarage age is longer than the ancient people's.

Sentence: This phenomenon bring us the quetions that wheather it is easier for the current individual to keep in good healther and live a longer life.
Description: The fragment phenomenon bring us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace bring with verb, past tense

Sentence: It is viewed by the whole world that the average age of the humain beings have been greatly longthened in the past decades.
Error: humain Suggestion: human
Error: longthened Suggestion: lengthened

Error: healther Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: wheather Suggestion: whether
Error: quetions Suggestion: questions

Sentence: From my perspective, the answer is abosolutely yes.
Error: abosolutely Suggestion: absolutely

Sentence: For one thing, nowadays individuls have access to more methods to achieve not only the physical health but also the mental health.
Error: individuls Suggestion: individuals

Sentence: Firsly, there is no need for current humain beings to worry about the food and clothes as much as the past people do.
Error: humain Suggestion: human

Sentence: Huge amout of food and other life necessities are supplied by the market, in addition, the government would try to help those who can not afford life necessities by themselves.
Error: amout Suggestion: amount

Sentence: Secondly, more and more kinds of amusement are offered by the multiple market, which take the consumer's demond into consideration.
Error: demond Suggestion: demand

Sentence: Whenever you are disgusted by your work or feel too stressed, you can flexibly choose an appropriate way to relax or amuse yourslef, which the ancient people never have chance to access.
Error: yourslef Suggestion: yourself

Sentence: Thirdly, along with the development of the science, we have better acknowledgement of the world and ourslef hence it is possible for us to organize our plan according to which our body can accept.
Error: ourslef Suggestion: ourself

Sentence: In the past, hardly can the individuals come to the doctors as their ignorance to the outcome of those deseases or their poverty.
Error: deseases Suggestion: deceases

Sentence: Even, for some deseases, even they come to the doctors, they cannot be cured as the limitation of the development of medicine.
Error: deseases Suggestion: deceases

Sentence: There are growing number of deaseases which can be controled so that less deseases can cause humain death or pain for a long time, since they can find appropriate methods to deal with it as quick as possible.
Error: humain Suggestion: human
Error: deseases Suggestion: deceases
Error: controled Suggestion: controlled
Error: deaseases Suggestion: deceases

Sentence: Take the antibiotic as an example, before the antibiotic was discovered by the scientist, many people died from the flu, but nowadays, the antibioic have been used to avoid being killed by flu.
Error: antibioic Suggestion: antibiotic

Sentence: Admittedly, problems such as the food issue are much more sevel than the past to influence the human healthe.
Error: sevel Suggestion: seven
Error: healthe Suggestion: health

Sentence: But the food issue paled by comparing with the food difficiency and medicine unavailability.
Error: difficiency Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In conlusion, it is much easier to keep in good health in nowadays rather than the past, that is why the current avarage age is longer than the ancient people's.
Error: avarage Suggestion: average
Error: conlusion Suggestion: confusion