In order to become financially responsible adults children should learn to manage their own money at a young age

In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at a young age.

One they every child became an adult and responsible to his own and others, so parents should teach them some moral principle in addition to some lessons in order to render children as eligible citizens in the future. I strongly agree with children should learn to manage their own money at a young age.

First, some parent think that if they give children great deal of money they make them happier and they will be satisfied but they actually never inhibit their desire and demands. Parents should teach them the concept of money. Without perception of the concept of money, the children cannot appreciate money. They may waste money because they do not know how they parent earn money and how difficult to obtain money.

Second, some concept should be learned from childhood, after sometimes the parent cannot teach them easily. The adults personality take form and hardly changed .if the parents could not transform they experience to the children they would not be successful. For example, I have seen some adults that they do not economically responsible and they cannot manage the budget of his or her family. In addition, they encounter many economical problem. they lend or borrow huge amount of money without thinking how they must be take back or return it thus, their family also involved in this problem.

The last but not least, the children should learn responsibility, this kind of training help them to became reasonable adult , this adult will can solve their own problem but if they do not receive some financial lesson from their parent they cannot be responsible, may be in future they will not tend to go to work, because they parent always support them so why should them get in trouble with working?

To wrap it up, we should teach our children financial issue by sending them to shop and ask them to count their money after shopping or the amount of money that they spend. Through learning financial management to the children, we have children with promising future and responsible adults.

Sentence: One they every child became an adult and responsible to his own and others, so parents should teach them some moral principle in addition to some lessons in order to render children as eligible citizens in the future.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to they and every

Sentence: First, some parent think that if they give children great deal of money they make them happier and they will be satisfied but they actually never inhibit their desire and demands.
Description: The fragment parent think that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace parent with parents

Sentence: They may waste money because they do not know how they parent earn money and how difficult to obtain money.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and parent

Sentence: The last but not least, the children should learn responsibility, this kind of training help them to became reasonable adult , this adult will can solve their own problem but if they do not receive some financial lesson from their parent they cannot be responsible, may be in future they will not tend to go to work, because they parent always support them so why should them get in trouble with working?
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to to and became
Description: The word will is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will
Suggestion: Refer to they and parent