People do many different things to stay healthywhat do you do for good health? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

People do many different things to stay healthy
what do you do for good health? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Living a healthy life is very important for human survival. So, I would do number of things to keep my health good, which are as follows: -

First and foremost, eating healthy food and doing regular exercise is a key to good health. Eating fast food can bring many health problems like obesity, overweight etc. However, eating roughage and green leafy vegetables helps in digesting our food properly. Similarly, doing regular exercise like yoga or gym keeps our body in shape. I do yoga in the morning; it helps me in keeping my health good. Eating healthy is important but eating right amount of food is also very important.

Another thing, I would prefer not to smoke ever and drinking socially. Smoking and drinking is both injurious to our health. Smoking cigarette can affect on our lungs and completely damage it. Similarly, drinking can damage our liver and cause many other problems. I have seen many people die because of this bad habit. I think drinking occasionally is not a bad habit but it should never become an addiction.

Playing sports can keeps our health good, like basketball and swimming. I like playing different games. Nowadays, I am learning swimming. It’s a good exercise. I think in order keep you fit and in good shape, swimming is very good for your body. I used to play basketball in my college days and it helps me in increasing my height and also kept me fit.

I always try to keep myself happy because I think keeping yourself happy is very important to have good health. Your mood has direct impact on your health and staying happy is a great step towards good health. So, in order to keep my mood happy I listen to music, dance or read comedy books.

Last but not the least, sleeping properly is also very important for good health. It is utmost important for human being to sleep at least for 8 hours in a day. People who don’t take proper sleep can have many problems like headache, tension, or have hallucinations.

Sentence: Playing sports can keeps our health good, like basketball and swimming.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and keeps

Sentence: I think in order keep you fit and in good shape, swimming is very good for your body.
Description: The fragment order keep you is rare
Suggestion: in order to keep