Plants can provide food,shelter,clothing or medicine.What is one kind of plant that is important to you and the people of your country?Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

As I know when I learn about biology that plant is very essential in our life. They present medicine and food. One of fundamental plant which is really useful in my country is ginger. It makes for drinking to warm my body and ingredient for cooking. Moreover, this plant spreads everywhere around which means easy-to-find-out and cheaper.

Ginger is classified as herbs and grows up in fertile land. Almost indigenous used it to treatment commonly disease like fever and asthma. It is traditional treatment and very healthy. I have experience, when I get fever and feeling dizzy, my mother pick me up to doctor but I do not want to go. Then, she tells me to drink hot ginger to warm my body up. It is very simple to make it, just boil it and add sugar. The taste seems like juice, I like.

Ginger also uses for cooking cake. Could you find this kind of cake in cake shop? I do not think so because it is mine. I find this recipe while I become depress to search something different. I have get assignment of cooking subject, I should make an unique cake. I think hardly and suddenly when I see ginger plant at backyard, I try to use it. At first time, I make my experiment using one tea spoon of ginger powder for one recipe. After cake is done, I taste it and surprisingly the taste is so yummy. Hence, I conclude that ginger is not only use for food but also cake.

In addition, ginger uses for food, it makes food more tasty and delicious. The smell of ginger is very unique and unforgettable. I want to eat more when my mother cook ginger food, especially when my mother cooks soup. I never find out it outside because it is originally mother's. When heavy rainy comes, I also eat and drink food from ginger. It makes me feel relax and happy.

In conclusion, mainly plants is very useful for human life, specially ginger. It uses to create yummy food and cure some disorder like fever, cough and influenza. Furthermore, it grows up in fertile land and cheap.

Sentence: I have get assignment of cooking subject, I should make an unique cake.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and get

Sentence: In conclusion, mainly plants is very useful for human life, specially ginger.
Description: The fragment , mainly plants is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace mainly with adjective