Some people believe that mothers should not work Others argue against this Consider the problems that a working mother faces Do you think mothers should work

Some people believe that mothers should not work. Others argue against this. Consider the problems that a working mother faces. Do you think mothers should work.

In the past before the illumination of people, women were the second class citizens in almost every country. They were not working outside and they just were doing home and child care. Although this conception has changed today and women got their rightful status they deserve, there is still a belief in some people that mothers should stay at home and do the home work and bring up their children. In my opinion, imprisoning them at home is not right in many ways that I will mention below.

First of all, almost every women become mother and if we say mothers should not work, it means half of the manpower of the country is idle. With the reforms in people’s mind at eighteenth century, women broke their chains and they started contributing the country’s labor. This provided extra endeavor in the road goes to development and modern life. Also compared to one salary per family that husbands earn, families will have more comfortable life with the mother’s pay.

Moreover, if women are locked up at home, their personel education will stay inadequate and their intellectual ability will not improve. Because the mothers give basic training to the babies, their level of knowledge and wisdom is important for the future of next generations.

Although mothers have some responsibilities like child and home care, these duties can be shared with husbands. Also in the pregrancy and in the first days after giving birth, they may get permission from their jobs for some time enough to take care of themselves and babies. Because, today some jobs do not Grant this right to women, governments should give this privilage to every pregnant woman by enacting a law and guarantee them to keep their jobs.

In sum, families may face some difficulties if mother works, but when husband take some of their responsibilities in home and child care, women would be able to contribute both their family and country. Also governments should carry out policies supporting the women’s fitting into the community.

Sentence: In sum, families may face some difficulties if mother works, but when husband take some of their responsibilities in home and child care, women would be able to contribute both their family and country.
Description: The fragment husband take some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Moreover, if women are locked up at home, their personel education will stay inadequate and their intellectual ability will not improve.
Error: personel Suggestion: personal

Sentence: Also in the pregrancy and in the first days after giving birth, they may get permission from their jobs for some time enough to take care of themselves and babies.
Error: pregrancy Suggestion: pregnancy

Sentence: Because, today some jobs do not Grant this right to women, governments should give this privilage to every pregnant woman by enacting a law and guarantee them to keep their jobs.
Error: privilage Suggestion: privilege