Some people prefer to life in a small town. other prefer to live in big city. Which place would you prefer to live in ? use specific reasons and detail to support your answer

People are always want to have live that comfort and break place is good. Some people prefer to live in a small town than live in a big city and the order way. I have opinion, I prefer to live a small town. I will explore my opinion.

Each people have a dream to development a house that comfort, clean, good and place match to break when we are tired with routine a day. I want small town because I like small town that no make disturbance, air at small town too still fresh. It is because cannot dirty. It is different with a big city.

Big city is city that big, tall people are busy with routine a day. At big is all there, from people that many building big. Big city sometimes tell with city that never sleep. The call is this because have big city and people work night and daylight.

Beside big city have many activity people, consequently always is stir that happen at big city. It is very different situation with a small town. The situation and surrounding that still nature and very comfort at live.

To sum up, I opinion when to live all the people always want comfort everywhere big city or small town, but I have to choice I sure choice a small town that have to place comfront.

Sentence: People are always want to have live that comfort and break place is good.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and live

Sentence: Each people have a dream to development a house that comfort, clean, good and place match to break when we are tired with routine a day.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to Each and people

Sentence: I want small town because I like small town that no make disturbance, air at small town too still fresh.
Description: The word make is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to make

Sentence: It is because cannot dirty.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to cannot and dirty

Sentence: At big is all there, from people that many building big.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to building and big

Sentence: To sum up, I opinion when to live all the people always want comfort everywhere big city or small town, but I have to choice I sure choice a small town that have to place comfront.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to I and opinion
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to I and sure

Minimum 250 words wanted.