Some people think that human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals. Do you agree or disagree with this point of view? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

What are essentials for human today? When I remember my childhood, I can imagine to what extent our environment has changed during these years; too many industries have been built and lots of jungles has been devastated. Still some people exist who believe that farmland, housing, and industries are much more significant than saving land for animals specifically whom are endangered; however, it seems to me that what today’s human really need is the latter one due to problems on which nature is threaten and inhabitant’s animal without which they are on the way of extinction.

To begin with, the most significant requirements of human today is releasing from pollution. For example, building too many industries carried too many vicissitudes, from air, water, and even sound pollution. Either smoking rose from industries spoiled cleanness of air by which we could breathe or trashing their outlets damaged the rivers, springs, and wells. So, for those who still are fans of the former group, wouldn't be shame taking side from industries’ founders?

Additionally, most animals are on the way of extinction on account of disappearing of their inhabitants. As an illustration, a multitude of rare birds as the result of draining mud and rivers have to immigrate to remotest reaches of the earth; nevertheless, most of them cannot survive. Respectively, their populations tend to reduction and then to extinction while lots of them are so vital for human’s surviving. Therefore, saving land for endangered animals plays the significant role for the very human.

All in all, I contended that saving land for animal’s inhabitant has so much priorities to farmland, housing, and industries. For those who are interested in nature, isn’t that what you think, right?