Technology.

Technology.

People nowadays are enjoying a lot from technology. But There have always two opposite attitudes toward technological development. Some believe that technology provide a convenient world for us others think that technological developments have caused many problems. As far as I concerned I am agree with first opinion I think technological developments has made our lives much easier for several persuasive reasons go as follow.

Firstly, technology make world a better and more comfortable place to live. For example businessmen can travel to many different far a way countries with airplanes and so they can save a lot of time. We can find a fruit in any months of the year. Also scientists found treatments for many disease with technological development of modern labs and equipment. For example my uncle had cancer and unfortunately he died several years ago but one of my friends mother that face these years is curing very well because nowadays the scientists found new ways to treat patients who suffering from cancer and save their lives.

Secondly, technology development have also made a communication much more easier and thus helped improve relationships. Also friends can contact each other trough internet, email, fax. They can bring people so close even though they may actually be several miles away. For example one of my close friend who is living in Iran and we every they send email for each other and talk via free programs in our cellphones, if these things have not available we should send a letter to communicate with each other and this takes a lot of time and money!

In conclusion, just as English proverbs goes, each coin has two sides. I agree with this fact that technological development brought some problems too like air pollution from increasing number of cars or much emission of waste gases mainly carbon dioxide has increased global temperature significantly. Bu I think the advantages of technology is much more that its disadvantages!

technological developments has made our lives much easier
technological developments have made our lives much easier

Some believe that technology provide a convenient world for us
Some believe that technology provides a convenient world for us

As far as I concerned I am agree with first opinion
As far as I concerned, I agree with the first opinion

Sentence: Firstly, technology make world a better and more comfortable place to live.
Sentence: Firstly, technology makes world a better and more comfortable place to live.

Sentence: For example one of my close friend who is living in Iran and we every they send email for each other and talk via free programs in our cellphones, if these things have not available we should send a letter to communicate with each other and this takes a lot of time and money
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to we and every

made a communication much more easier
made a communication much easier

the advantages of technology is much more that its disadvantages!
the advantages of technology are much more that its disadvantages!

Put a complete essay topic. Not simply 'technology'