TOEFL essay hints:Topic 176,177,178

TOEFL essay hints:Topic 176,177,178

176 Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want people to celebrate it? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer
Teachers' Day.
1) Teachers represent knowledge. Respecting teachers means respecting knowledge.
2) All the people in the world benefit from the teachers to some extent. We need to create a special day to honor them.
3) How to celebrate this special day?
A) Each currently?registered students, if possible, should try to find a small special gift for the teachers on the day before Teachers day comes.
B) The Government should organize an evening celebration party, awarding the distinguished teachers on that day.
C) TV stations should spend more time to eulogize teachers' feats and air the celebration party

177. A friend of yours has received some money and plans to use all of it either 1) to go on vacation 2) to buy a car Your friend has asked you for advice. Compare your friend's two choices and explain which one you think your friend should choose. Use specific reasons and details to support
your choice.
1) Compare these two options.
2) Prefer to buy a car:
a) In Toronto it will be convenient to have a car;
b) Car can save time and expand your working scope
c) Car can make money for you

178. The 21st century has begun. What changes do you think this new century will bring? Use examples and details in your answer.
The world is becoming a unity.
1) With the development of the technologies such as computer, people have more chances to get informed about what is happening in the other pan of the world.
2) With the improvement of the living standard, people are more likely to travel to the other countries.