TOEFL integrated writing: is group the best approach?

The article states that best way to approach a new project is to assemble a group of people into a team and provides reasons in support. However, the professor explains about a company which threw a team into a project and analysed their work after six months that research refutes each of the authors reasons.

First, the reading claims that a group can work more quickly in response to the task assigned to it. The professor refutes this point by saying that team work did not move quickly. He states that people in a group never reach to their consensus.

Second, the article posits that team come up with highly creative solutions to problems and issues. However, the professor says that their plans are creative but they never work in the same way. According to professor, they manage to influence but their plan bought them into it and not discussed further.

Third, the reading says that taking part in a group process can be very rewarding for members of the team. The lecture opposes this point by explaining that in a team, person who works specially well there is no recognition or no name were named as an individual.

We learn that working in a group has his advantage and disadvantages. It gives a better support by working together. When a individual wants to get named for his hard work he never get it by working as a team member. Because of different thinking of everyone they never reached to a decision they all comply.

Don't need to reiterate the contents of reading passages.

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster