tpo 7 task1Question: Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on specific points made in the reading passage.

tpo 7 task1
Question: Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on specific points made in the reading passage.

In the lecture, the professor made several point about good sides of ecocertification wood company in America. The professor argues that wood company adopted new, ecologically friendly practices in order to receive ecocertification. However, the reading states that ecocertified has many disadvantages that wood company hesitates to do the ecocertification. The professor's lecture casts doubt on the reading by using a number of points that are contrary to wood company prohibit to do ecocertification.

The first point that the professor uses to cast doubt on the reading is American consumers do not behave in same way to every advertisements. According to the professor, people are trust worthiest to independents organize products, they distinguish between claims are independent organize and individual. However, the reading states American consumers are exposed too much advertising that people would not pay attention to ecocertification label. The point made by the professor casts doubt on the reading.

Another point that the professor uses to cast doubt on the reading is the price is not only factor for consumers. The professor point out that price is only factor for buying products when the price of one product is very high or low from other product. When there is low different price between two products, another factor is valuable for people like ecocertification label. However, the reading claims that consumer strongly motivated by price. Since ecocertified wood will be more expensive, people would not be willing to buy these kinds of products. This point is contradicted by price is not only factor for consumer to buy product.

In conclusion, the points made in the lecture contrast with the reading. These two points in the lecture, people do not treat every advertise in the same and price is not only factor for buying product, demonstrate that ecocertified has many disadvantage that wood company hesitate to do the ecocertification is in doubt.

Better to cast three doubts. The conclusion is optional.

Read sample answers from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster