tpo5 task1

tpo5 task1

In the lecture, the professor made several points about uses of great houses. The professor argues that these houses are not residential. However, the reading contends that great houses are residential. The professor casts doubt on the reading by using a number of points that are contrary to reading.

The first point that the professor uses to cast doubt on the reading is these houses have few fire places. According to the professor if hundreds of people were lived in theses houses, there must be more fire places, each family needs one fire place. This is differs from the reading in that the reading states there are hundreds of people lived in these houses for centuries. The point made by the professor casts doubt on the reading because more family need more fire place however there are few fire places in these houses.

Another point that the professor uses to cast doubt on the reading is these places were not used for food store. The professor claims that in these places there is no trace and no main contain for storage and also these places are in main floor and do not have big contain which is not suitable for store food supplies. However, the reading states Chaco structures were used to store food supplies.

In conclusion, the points made in the lecture contrast with the reading. Few fire place and lake of big contains, demonstrate that these place were not used for storage or were lived by hundred people

Sentence: This is differs from the reading in that the reading states there are hundreds of people lived in these houses for centuries.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and differs

Sentence: The point made by the professor casts doubt on the reading because more family need more fire place however there are few fire places in these houses.
Description: The fragment family need more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

1. need 3 flaws
2. conclusion is optional

read TOP sample answers:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster