tpo9task1

tpo9
task1

The article states that the Hydrogen-based full-cell engines have a lot of advantage, which will be replaced by internal combustion engines, and provides three reason of support. However, the professor in the lecture explains that there are problems with using Hydrogen-based fuel cell engine and refutes of the author's reasons.

First, the reading claims that the fuel use in full-cell engines cannot easily depleted and Hydrogen can derived from plentiful sources, which can renewable. The professor opposes this point by explaining that Hydrogen is not practical available. We also learn that Hydrogen is pure liquid form and it is difficult to produce Hydrogen and store it.

Another point that the professor uses to casts doubt on the reading is the process of producing Hydrogen pollute the environment. The professor claims that some pollution problems are produce by machines, which uses to produce Hydrogen. These machines use oil to produce Hydrogen. However, the reading states that Hydrogen based fuel cells solve the world's pollution problems.

Third, the reading says that people spend less money to operate full-cell engines and this kind of engines will be economically competitive. However, the professor argues that it cost more money to produce Hydrogen. According to the professor, it is very expensive to manufacture Hydrogen because they require additional petroleum, very rare and expensive material.

In conclusion, the points made in the lecture contrast with the reading.

Sentence: First, the reading claims that the fuel use in full-cell engines cannot easily depleted and Hydrogen can derived from plentiful sources, which can renewable.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and derived
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to can and renewable