Universities should give the same amount of money to their students sports activities as they give to their university libraries

Universities should give the same amount of money to their students’ sports activities as they give to their university libraries.

Libraries play an important role in our education. Many universities have their own library in which all students depend on in their studying. Some people will agree with the university plane in spending the same money to students’ sport and libraries, others disagree. In my opinion, I believe that although students’ sports are important but Universities libraries are fundamental for two important reasons.

The first reason is that libraries are useful to get good education. Most of our studies need to collect information and a lot of researches. For example, when I was at college, I had a big project in pharmaceutical science. I spent a lot of time to collect my materials. When I decided to go to the library, I found all what I was looking for. I found a large number of important text books and even a lot of charts that I needed to complete my project. Also, I worked in a

The second reason is that libraries support us to maintain up to date technology. Now a day, many libraries contain computers and have access to internet; this is important for our researches. For instance, student can get a lot of information when searching the internet. Also, libraries provide us with a lot of magazines and novels which is up to date.

The third reason is that it is a good place to study in. As most libraries are in great silence and provide you with a good environment to study in.

In conclusion, university library provides the student with all benefit they need for their education. Not only it is important to get good education but also make students updated with technology and it is a good place to study in. As you can see it is important to spend more money to libraries than to students’ sports.

Sentence: Also, libraries provide us with a lot of magazines and novels which is up to date.
Description: The fragment and novels which is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence:Not only it is important to get good education but also make students updated with technology and it is a good place to study in.
Description: 'Not only ...but also' is not used properly here. Search online learn how to use 'Not only ...but also' correctly.

Sentence:for two important reasons...

but you have three reasons listed.