What do you like about the city or town you live in Choose one thing Tell why you like it and what is important about it Use specific reasons and examples to support your ideas

What do you like about the city or town you live in? Choose one thing. Tell why you like it and what is important
about it. Use specific reasons and examples to support your ideas.

In my opinion, one of the most attractive things about my city is our park. We have a very large park that runs through the middle of the city. This park is a wonderful place. It provides us with many opportunities for outdoor activities, it is free to use, and, because it is so large, it is easy to get to from any part of the city. Everyone can take advantage of its benefits.

Anyone who enjoys outdoor activities will enjoy making use of our city park. There are tennis courts, basketball courts, soccer fields, and baseball diamonds. There are hiking trails and bike trails. There is even a skateboard park. In addition, the city offers tennis lessons at an affordable rate and also sponsors teams for organized sports. At the nature center, there are guided nature walks as well as a lot of interesting information on observing nature in the park. No matter what your interest, the park has something for everyone.

It doesn’t cost anything to use the park. It is available to everyone, even to people who are not city residents. No entrance fees are charged, and no fees are charged for using any of the facilities. The only things that cost money are tennis lessons and other special classes. Those things, of course, are optional, and most activities that people enjoy in the park do not cost anything at all . This makes it possible for anyone, rich or poor, to take advantage of what the park has to offer.

It is very easy to get to the park from almost any part of the city. Several bus routes run through the park, and there are also two subway stations, one at the south end and one near the north end. No matter what part of the city you live in, you can get to the park by public transportation. You can also drive your own car, of course,if you choose.

Our city’s park is a resource that all city residents can enjoy. It offers many types of recreational activities, it is free to use, and it is easy to get to. I think it is one of the city’s greatest assets.