What do you consider to be the most important room in the house Why is this room more important than any other room Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

What do you consider to be the most important room in the house?Why is this room more important than any other room?Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

In thesis statement,the author discusses the most important room in the house.The author implies that one of the room is the most important than other for each person.According to the statement,the author is suggesting to choose one place with considering its reasons.To me ,what makes a room important is how ı feel better there.My room is an excellent example of that subject.I shall explain more details in the following paragraphs.

My room is the best for me in my house.When ı come from outside,ı always run quickly to my room .It makes me relieve because its my place and no one is not allowed to enter without my permisson.I can listen music loudly or watch movies until late.Besides them,whenever ı invite my friends,they can stay long and they don’t need to hesitate and restrict themselves .

The other thing is that my room’s view is spectacular.Generally ,ı take my coffee and watch our beautiful garden.Especially in rainy days,it is easy to see rainbow from my window.Lots of birds migrate over my house every year.Sometimes ı find myself as ı dream about flying to other exotic islands.

My mother said before we bought our home,our country’s president was living here.My room was the president’s working place.Whenever ı step into it,ı assume that one day ı will achieve something good for my country.This opinions make me be confident and be hardworking.Who doesn’t want to live this kind of room having such a story?ı bet that no one denies it.

To put it simple,my room has a interesting story and it attracts me. I prefer to spend my time ,even all my day rather than other rooms in my house.

Sentence: This opinions make me be confident and be hardworking.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and opinions

Sentence: It makes me relieve because its my place and no one is not allowed to enter without my permisson.
Error: permisson Suggestion: permission

Avg. Sentence Length: 14.476 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.