When schools move to new schools, they sometimes face problems. How can school help these students with their problems?

Students who they change their schools and enter new one, have problems which are undeniable. Schools can help them in various ways. From my view point, the best way in order to reduce those problems is that get students been familiar with the environment of the school comfortably. Administration of schools can consider the ways like to set up some tours before the school. In addition, the inquiry session can be pragmatic.

The first way that school can help new and first year students is that to invite them to attend a group travel. It can make students familiar with each other apart from the specific and serious atmosphere of the school. In this case, the students get opportunity to contract with all persons that they are supposed to deal with in the school. They also can find their favorite characters as friends. In fact, the school gets a chance to student to show themselves in a place far from official space of the school.

The second way that can help students who entered new educational places is to set up a few inquiry sessions. These sessions can consist of the seniors, last year students, teachers, or even the students' family. They can argue and discuss their problems and points about education, the way of teaching, the rule of school, and the teachers, and so on. In fact, these meetings can be practical for both students and schools so that students can hold forth their views and schools can use all discussion for enhancing the educational structure of the school. Furthermore, students before the commerce of the courses make themselves ready to confront with the likely and feasible issues and they also have no scare and embarrassment especially in the first days of school.

To the best of my knowledge, schools can help a lot with the problems of the new students. Each school based on their own laws can do something in favor to the beginnings. Two ways for supporting those students are to arrange the group trip before the start of the classes and create meeting due to discuss on the points.

is that get students been familiar with the environment of the school comfortably.
is that get students being familiar with the environment of the school comfortably.

Students who they change their schools and enter new one,
Students who change their schools and enter new one,