Why go to University?

Why go to University?

There have appeared endless discussions over entering university. Students and their parents are trying to figure out different reasons. The purpose of my writing is to thoroughly look into the typical causes.

First and foremost, what I put in my priority is career preparation. It cannot be denied that when students attend universities, they have great chance to obtain valuable knowledge, which is hardly received in basic education systems such as high schools or secondary schools . This perception is really crucial since it provides students specific information, which is unavoidably required by future work. As a result, after graduating universities, students will be masters in their job sections. Furthermore, only by being enrolled into university education, students can be trained in particular fields of science. This process gradually helps them to understand properties and requirements of every single area. Therefore, students can exactly realize what kind of job that is the most suitable for them, and they also know what they have to try to achieve their goals. Indeed, universities education creates a golden chance for students to be ready for their future career.

In the second place, skills development holds no less an important role. It is common knowledge that entering universities, students are sure to meet new people such as friends and professors. During studying period, university students have a lot of occasions to speak both to each other and to their professors. They have to find out good ways to convey their opinion and sentiment. In a group working for a project, students also share responsibility and coordinate their action to gain the best result. That they repeatedly do these tasks over and over again not only can boost their communication and presentation skills but also can strengthen their teamwork and critical thinking skills. Besides, becoming members of universities, students inevitably confront with plenty of projects and assignments; living situation issues like expenditure and time for friends is more complex as well. These concerns require an elaborately plan, and students should discriminate what are their priority. The more they try to balance and solve their problems, the better time management and problem solving skills they get. By and large, university is one of the ideal places to improve skills.

Last but not least, personal enjoyment is what cannot be left out when considering setting foot in universities. It is apparent that after studying at universities, not only do most of students have strong knowledge and skills about their majors but they also acquire a comprehensive viewpoint about society. The other people always deeply understand and highly estimate graduate students for these pieces of perception. This respect is truly a honorable reward for their tireless efforts at universities. More interestingly, during university period, students definitely have unforgettable time with their friend. They have chance to live, study, and associate together, so they can share happiness or confide their own difficulties with each other in order to solve more easily. Some individuals also find taking projects or competitions at universities a great marvel since they consider doing these works as a way to challenge themselves. With no doubt, going to universities brings substantial enjoyment to every students.

All in all, career preparation, skills development, and personal enjoyment are the convincing reasons for the pursuit of university study. I strongly recommend that students and their parents should take my writing into great consideration to adopt an appropriate decision on study tendency.

I will take the test next month, so I want to improve my essay writing skill as soon as possible. I really appreciate your consideration and comment ^^

No. of Words: 571 350 (less words,write the essay in half an hour.)

read this: http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater