Write an essay on given lecture.

Write an essay on given lecture.

Essay topics in audio

Risk In Independent Business

The given reading paragraph talks about the benifits of the franchise over the own business. They explain the reasons why buying the franchise is more benifit than own bussines. By explain how they provide security,goods supplyers and doing advertisement for their products. However in the lecture the professor oppose all these reasons by giving her explanation to that points which are mention in the passage.

The first point that ,if we buy the franchise then the company force you to offer very special goods and services to customres even that things are cheapely available in the maket. That means you have to spend lot money on to do that things. You have to spend over price on the same products which are available in market with low price. So there is no meaning to buy the license of the franchise.

The second reason is the franchise spend a lot of money in advertisement. It is true but that advertisements are related to the only company products. Ther are not going to include your product advertise in their advertise. Moreover you have to pay total 6% amout of your sell to the franchise for this purpose. That means you have no advantage of this advertisement to bulid your own business.

The last one say that, whenever you buy the franchise your are in safe zone because no risk of failure of your business. Instead of buying franchise you can buy all ready independent business from old ower so that Business has double chance to get success than buying the franchise , which is more secure option. So that buying the franchise is not good option for independent business because of all reasons explain above.

Sentence: However in the lecture the professor oppose all these reasons by giving her explanation to that points which are mention in the passage.
Description: The fragment professor oppose all is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace oppose with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment mention in the is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace mention with mentioned

Sentence: The first point that ,if we buy the franchise then the company force you to offer very special goods and services to customres even that things are cheapely available in the maket.
Description: The fragment company force you is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace force with verb, past tense

The second reason is the franchise spend a lot of money in advertisement.
The second reason is that the franchise spent a lot of money in advertisement.

Sentence: Moreover you have to pay total 6 amout of your sell to the franchise for this purpose.
Description: The word sell is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to sell , did you mean sales

Sentence: The last one say that, whenever you buy the franchise your are in safe zone because no risk of failure of your business.
Description: A numeral, cardinal is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to one and say

Sentence: The given reading paragraph talks about the benifits of the franchise over the own business.
Error: benifits Suggestion: benefits

Sentence: They explain the reasons why buying the franchise is more benifit than own bussines.
Error: bussines Suggestion: business
Error: benifit Suggestion: benefit

Sentence: By explain how they provide security,goods supplyers and doing advertisement for their products.
Error: supplyers Suggestion: suppliers

Error: maket Suggestion: make
Error: customres Suggestion: customers
Error: cheapely Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: amout Suggestion: amount

Sentence: That means you have no advantage of this advertisement to bulid your own business.
Error: bulid Suggestion: build

Sentence: Instead of buying franchise you can buy all ready independent business from old ower so that Business has double chance to get success than buying the franchise , which is more secure option.
Error: ower Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.