writing integrated-TPO 22

writing integrated-TPO 22

The reading discusses the decline of the yellow cedar in the North America and provides three reasons of support. However, the lecture argues that the reading concludes inadequate reasons for the problem and refutes each author's reason.

First, the article describes that the decline of the tree is because of being attacked by the beetles. The professor rejects this point by talking about the powerful chimerical which produce by the leaves and bark of the tree. He adds that insects are killed by this substance so that the beetles can feed on them and so, beetle cannot cause tree to decline.

Second, the article discusses that the bears for catching their food damage the yellow cedar. The professor rejects this point by explaining that bears don’t exist everywhere and there are not any bears in the areas where the tree is declining like the island of Africa and main gland. Therefore, bears cannot be the reason of the extinction of the plant.

Third, the article mentions that change of climate cause that the tree root becomes feeble and sensitive. The professor opposes this point by saying that there a main factor which isn't posed. The factor is that the tree can grow in cold and high elevation and on contrary, it cannot grow in lower elevation with high temperature. So, the cold climate cannot cause the decline of the plant by making the root sensitive.

by saying that there a main factor which isn't posed.
by saying that there is a main factor which isn't posed.

Sentence: The professor rejects this point by talking about the powerful chimerical which produce by the leaves and bark of the tree.
Error: chimerical Suggestion: No alternate word