Young people enjoy more than older people do

If we ever ask any one about the most enjoyable days in there life, usually people their college days when they are young. Generally speaking, young age is the best time to enjoy. I will agree with the statement, I have many reasons to explain to hold the opinion.

First reason people don’t have any responsibilities at this age. They usually don’t have pressures about family, how to earn the money and how to save for future. In these days, they don’t have anything to think much except their studies. Being busy always with their studies, they usually want some relax. So they will go outside with friends to play sports, watch a movie, to eat in restaurants. They plan just to study more and enjoy more. Not having pressures on mind will divert their mood to enjoy.

In addition to that, having more friends is also one of the reason to enjoy more. Usually people enjoy more with friends than family. In young age only, they enter into the college or university so eventually there meet new friends daily and more friends are available. So movies, tours, pubs and parties are common at this age and it becomes a habit for them to enjoy. I can recall my graduation in university, we used to spend time more on watching movies in theaters, going out for restaurants. For us, life is nothing else except enjoyment.

Finally, younger people have more sources for enjoyment. Trecking, diving, sky diving all these we can do only when we are young. Moreover, if we want to enjoy in our old age also, we can’t that much as a young people do. May be we have lots of money, but we don’t have that much energy and stamina as youth.

To conclude, having more friends and sources of enjoyment and not much responsibilities makes youth to enjoy more than old people.

Sentence: If we ever ask any one about the most enjoyable days in there life, usually people their college days when they are young.
Description: The fragment in there life is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace there with adjective
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to people and their