Fashion - Statement of purpose

Fashion - Statement of purpose

Fashion design in Indonesia today is very widespread in the creative industry therefore all fashion entrepreneurs are challenged to be more creative and innovative to create their creation. I am one of the new entrepreneurs for design fashion in my country so I have to deal directly with the challenges in creating a work that is ready to change and create unique creations.

My parents and I started this fashion business at the end of 2015 starting by opening a service for sewing customer cloth and I am as fashion consultant meanwhile. In the other hand I produce many clothes in accordance with my design and ideas. I am definitely pleased of many customers come to appreciate my own creation thus I open an offline store in my house.

Since the beginning of 2017, I decided to leave the recent company I work for because I want to focus on the expansion of the business on the online shopping concept through several social media. in cutting edge era, online store is the most favorite media to provide millennial generation necessary that dare to involve simple transaction. The result of customer at online store is not more than the offline one. The reason is that I do not have formal fashion design education or background to get public trust even i provide worthy creation.

To be certified fashion designer, I decide to search for fashion designer master degree scholarship due to fashion design courses tuition is very expensive. I apply for chevening scholarship program this year and find 3 partner universities which provide fashion design courses; University of Huddersfield with course Fashion Textile Practices, University of Leeds with course Fashion, Enterprise and Society and Coventry University with International Fashion Marketing. All the universities welcome to prospective student with fashion design education or professional background. My expectations meet with their curriculum; futuristic design and fashion entrepreneur.

Learning fashion design in UK as a world fashion trend setter, give me chance to spread up my creation with good design skill and certified designer as a fashion entrepreneur

Sentence: I apply for chevening scholarship program this year and find 3 partner universities which provide fashion design courses; University of Huddersfield with course Fashion Textile Practices, University of Leeds with course Fashion, Enterprise and Society and Coventry University with International Fashion Marketing.
Error: chevening Suggestion: ?

1. some grammatical errors

2. need more content for the academic achievements; and what projects/designs you did

----------------------