Essay topics: Please provide information which you feel will be of interest to the selection panels of the program.
THE STORY OF MY LEADERSHIP
Education is of great importance; not only does it provide people with better outlooks over life but it also provides essential skills on overcoming challenges. Hong Kong has long had a good reputation for the quality of its education. Therefore, it is one of my dream to study in Hong Kong; thus getting accepted to
Last but not least, it is creating a positive impact on society. I have managed to devote some of my time for voluntary activities as well. One important aspect of my character is that I love helping people; I engaged in Spring Volunteer Campaign within my community, participating in outdoor activities and reading to the children in the orphanage. I also joined in Autumn Festival of Social Work Club, which we meet weekly for community services, such as preparing food and toys for children at primary school, organizing activities to pupils and diverse outreach opportunities. One particular verse from the book of second John in the bible says: “Look to yourselves that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward”. I want to receive what is available to me.
- Smoking is a major cause of serious illness and death throughout the world today. In the interest of the public health, governments should ban cigarettes and other tobacco products. Do you agree or disagree. (73)
- These days, it seems that an increasing number of people are leaving rural areas to live in the city.Discuss some of the effects of the rural depopulation (migration from the country to the city) and suggest some ways on which this trend could be reversed (89)
- It is more important for schoolchildren to learn about local history than world history. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (72.33329999999999)
- : It is more important for schoolchildren to learn about local history than world history. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (83.5)
- When a country develop its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (80)
- Many young people change their jobs and careers. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? (84)
- An increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life time. Is this a positive or negative development? (73)
- Every year several languages die out every year. Some people think that it is not important because life will be easier when there are fewer languages. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (67)
- When a country devp them alive. (70)
- Books are better than movie. Discuss. (65)