TOEFL academic discussion task

Essay title Rates Users Search
Your professor is teaching a class on education Write a post responding to the professor s question In your response you should express and support your personal opinion make a contribution to the discussion in your own words An effective response will co 10 ali TOEFL academic discussion task
Your professor is teaching a class on psychology Write a post responding to the professor s question In your response you should express and support your personal opinion make a contribution to the discussion in your own words An effective response will c 100 goldman TOEFL academic discussion task
Professor Funding for education is a really hot topic nowadays so today we re going to talk about how universities use their limited resources In the discussion board please respond to the following question Should universities prioritize funding academic 60 TANVIR SIDDIKE MOIN TOEFL academic discussion task
TOEFL Task 2 Professor Today we re going to talk about the debate between economic growth and protecting the environment Economic growth creates new jobs and gives people money they can use to improve their lives On the other hand if we protect the enviro 70 TANVIR SIDDIKE MOIN TOEFL academic discussion task