Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

Paying attention to education is one of main responsibilities of any government at every society from developing and under developing countries to developed countries. Government should provide people with decent education system and consider certain factor in order to offering free education to people.

In some developing countries that students have to pay tuition fee, the rate of education at higher level is decreased because students prefer working to studying at university. At these kinds of countries the awareness of people little by little is being decreased due to lacking of higher education and people cannot overcome on their economical problems. For example, in Iraq that people have to pay tuition fee for their university education, the level of higher academic literacy is declined and students leave their education because they do not have enough money to pay expenditures of university.

Moreover, some students who have special talents are prevailed to continue their education at university because they are from poor family and have to work for their basic need instead of going university. For instance, students who live at under developing countries like African countries do not have enough money to continue their education at universities with decent facilities and their intelligence will be destroyed like their poor ancestors. These kinds of students have right to use their talents at right way and develop their talents at certain majors by going to universities. Free universities provide them with the golden opportunity to learn different kinds of majors and be an appropriate person for their societies.

Although offering a free university education has certain advantages, there are some disadvantages that cannot be overlooked easily, for instance, some students who have been admitted to a university and cannot continue their education due to several reasons like finding job during their education, spend the most proportion of government budget without any productivity. In addition, some others who do not like their majors and have to persuade their education and pass their courses with lowest grade, waste the government’s budget and make an irreversible damage.

In conclusion, government should take special key factor into account and offer free university education to certain students who have talent and decent resumes on a specific major. Using this strategy is a mutual deal for both people and governments because choosing a right student for free education has important outcome for the student’s later life and society.

Government should provide people with decent education system and consider certain factor in order to offering free education to people.
Suggestion: Government should provide people with decent education system, and consider certain factors in order to offer free education to people.