Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Haste makes Waste.Use specific reasons or example to support your response.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Haste makes Waste.
Use specific reasons or example to support your response.

Nowadays, people deviating from slow life to fast life in which they want to do certain task or work in seconds, although there are some people like me who thinks that “Haste makes Waste” and also have some reasons to explain that why in that fast world they choose to do work slowly.

My first reason is that every person needs a certain time to perform certain work or task whether that task or work is a formal work or a simple daily task. For instance, I am a home maker and, I have to make food for my husband lunch and, if I want to make a proper meal I need at least one hour for that, whenever I tried to make it quickly I always got bad result and, my husband or even my children are taboo with that food because all ingredients in that food are not properly cooked. My point is that what is the benefit of that work in which you do not even get the result of that work.

My second point is that rushing makes many troubles. People can get into accident in the traffic if they drive too fast. If they take their time, that would not happen. Each end every time people do hurry in their work, in their school and everywhere, if they take their time they would make less mistakes in work.

My third reason is that if you always do your work properly or always takes proper time for a certain task; you would also appreciated by your surroundings. You would gain trust of everyone and, feel less stress of work.

In conclusion, slowing down offers many advantages rather than rushing. That is why stop running in life and, slow down and, do your work enthusiastically.

people deviating from slow life to
people are deviating from slow life to

some people like me who thinks that
some people like me who think that

Put more content. Try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.