Universities should accept numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In the thirty years recently, universities have announced globally for the opportunity to every student who wants to continue education farther. It is a need to every person to achieve more knowledge in personal life. Whatever the subject that is educated in class brings a student closer to the better life. I agree that both male and female students should be equal in every subject.

It is an enviable that there are some subjects; technique or engineer, nurse, network engineer are populated with dominant gender. Actually, the special majors which have more than male or female are not the problem, because the main problem of an education is about the content, so I think that it does not a matter how many men or women in a class, but how many of them can get the subject.

Conversely, there are the advantages that are possible if there is a good combination of numbers between man and woman in a class. The main is a balance view which purposes the environment of the class, so students can work and study group with balance member. Another benefit is about opinion which woman’s view tends to a feeling, man is possible the other hand, logic. What is more, the combine member both man and woman gives more flexibility thinking to solve subject’s matters.

In a nutshell, there is not a must to combine the peer group between boy and girl in every subject, because the main point of a subject is the content itself and how student are able to create effort with the subject. However, while there is a chance to receive numbers of man and woman in a class, it will be more a keen on class than not.

Didn't develop ideas clearly.