TPO 22-writing integrated

TPO 22-writing integrated

The reading passage discusses the critics about the ethanol which is made from corn and sugar cane as an alternative fuel for the gasoline and provides three reasons of support. However, the lecture argues that the ethanol fuel can be good option instead of the gasoline and refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the article describes that the ethanol fuel increases global warming like the gasoline. The professor rejects this point by explaining that although it is true this fuel release carbon dioxide, it can be absorbed by plants in the process, He adds that corn while growing can get the carbon dioxide from air and reduce the global warming.

Second, the reading claims that the use of ethanol fuel reduces the food sources for animals. The professor refutes this point by talking about cellulous. The professor explains that the methanol is made of Cellulous in the plants which is not used and eaten by the animals. So, it cannot reduce the sources of the animals.

Third, the article argues that ethanol cannot compete with the gasoline on price. The professor opposes this point by mentioning that it is true that government should support the producers by the subsides at first, but over time, when most people start buying the ethanol the production of the ethanol increase and it will be more available. If it will be greater about three times as much as it is now, the price of it'll drop by 40 percent.

this fuel release carbon dioxide
this fuel releases carbon dioxide

in the plants which is not used and eaten
in the plants which are not used and eaten