FOOD

FOOD

Food, people in the world cannot live. With good substance and laso good process in make a food we can produce healthy food. But in this era, food become easier to prepare and this is changing improved the way people live. I have some reasons for my statement, that are simple manner and can save our time and anergy also. However, for making easier food we have to spend more money. For supporting my answer, I would like to explain my reasons in the following paragraphs with some examples.

At this time, along with developing era, our necessity is increasing too. That is caused every people want to get everything with simple manner, included to prepare the food. For instance, in the past era, if we want to mix the flavor, whe should use mortar or the other traditional equipment. But now, we can use mixer or blender to make them mix. This equipments constitute one of simple manner to help us in cook.

Besides, with food which easier to prepare we can save more time and energy also in cook and use it for taking a rest or something like that. For example, when we cooked some food with gas stove, it is faster than when we cooked with stove which used fuse stove. It is because there are a lot of busy people now with their business who thougt that time is money.

On the other hand, for preparing food with easy manner is need a high technology equipment, like mixer, blender, or gas stove. But not all of the people can buy theth device. It is because to buy that one, we have to spend more money. Whereas, as we know, many people in our country are still in the line of destitution.

In summary, actually food which can easier to prepare is very helping us and also have many benefits, that are we can get simple way and save more time and energy. But for having the equipment, we should spend more money which is not easy to get it.

Sentence: With good substance and laso good process in make a food we can produce healthy food.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and make

Sentence: But in this era, food become easier to prepare and this is changing improved the way people live.
Description: The fragment food become easier is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: This equipments constitute one of simple manner to help us in cook.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and equipments

Sentence: On the other hand, for preparing food with easy manner is need a high technology equipment, like mixer, blender, or gas stove.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and need

Sentence: It is because to buy that one, we have to spend more money.
Description: The fragment is because to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace because with adjective

food which can easier to prepare
food which can be easier to prepare

Sentence: I have some reasons for my statement, that are simple manner and can save our time and anergy also.
Error: anergy Suggestion: energy

Sentence: It is because there are a lot of busy people now with their business who thougt that time is money.
Error: thougt Suggestion: thought