Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problemsTo what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

In modern world, traffic and pollution are huge issues especially in the urban areas. In order to avoid this, petrol price hike is one of the solution. By the way, private automotive drivers get reduced but that will impact the public transport sectors too. Hence, increasing the petrol price is not an opt idea and it should be more efficient way than this.

To avoid pollution, people can switch over to electric vehicles from the gasoline one. Electric vehicles are environmental friendly but it requires further research for long travel. However, it is more than enough to drive in and around city. So, this could help to avoid pollution for some extent but this approach won’t control the traffic.

To control the traffic, there are many ways. They are, Government/ Socialist can initiate the awareness among the people to use public transport like bus, underground train and sky train etc. Private sector companies can provide bus for their employees rather than giving petrol allowance. Moreover, individuals travelling to one location in their routine life, can group themselves and use one vehicle to travel. Respective government can increase the frequency of their services especially at peak hours.

To conclude, rather than increasing the petrol price, government can provide best services with neat environment in the public transport which can replace the comfort for the passengers that they will get in own vehicle and awareness meeting can be arranged among the people to better use of it.

is one of the solution
is one of the solutions

and it should be more efficient way than this.
and there should be a more efficient way than this.

Minimum 250 words wanted

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Read the essay topic again and think why.