Do you agree or disagree with the following statement With the help of technology students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

From my everyday experience and observation I can state several factors, which defend the statement that with the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly.

First of all, the latest inventions of humankind dramatically improved our life. Nowadays we can move from one place to another more quickly, we do not spend much time cooking, we have many different recourses of information and means of communication. So, our life now is more dynamic and changeable. During our day we receive a huge amount of information and process it. Students at the s...

I think the great part in it that students may more effectively arrange their time.
I think the great part in it is that students may be more effectively to arrange their time.

Sentence: Nowadays we can move from one place to another more quickly, we do not spend much time cooking, we have many different recourses of information and means of communication.
Error: recourses Suggestion: No alternate word

The content is not well organized. Don't write randomly. Try this pattern for the essay body:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2: First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3: Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4: Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------