Supporters of technology says that it makes life better but the opponent say that it threats people.

It is undeniable that technology has made our life better with the advancement in new techniques in past few decades. Some people believe that technology has made them to live under shadow of fear but others are in favour of technology. So,i would like to accord with the advancement in technology and its benefits.

Technology has affected each sector of our life such as modernization of industrial, agricultural and social area. There has been noted a great boost to the economy of countries. Modernization of transportation has led to increase in tourism through which countries are able to get hands on hard currency. Pilots, hostesses, and other employees get employment through this.

Secondly, farmers have the option to grow near about three crops in a year without wasting there time and money. This happened only due to invention of good quality seeds,tractors,fertilizers and so on. Along with this it include the savings of fresh water, air,land and whole environment from hazards.

With the help of technology only our scientists, engineers, doctors have been able to make our life easier and relaxed. Invention of mobile phones,Internet, media have made a huge world a global village. Media can make a nornal news so important that it helps in uniting the whole world. Program of saving water,girl,trees are organized and people of each religion join together. therefore, this all is because of technology.

Disadvantages of technology are negligible in front of its advantages. Technology is growing rapidly nowadays and it is the positive growth overall. Stress should be laid on student's education. It should be given using modern techniques of teaching that would result in bright future of tomorrow.

has led to increase in tourism
has led to the increase in tourism

due to invention of good quality seeds
due to the invention of good quality seeds

it include the savings
it includes the savings

Sentence: Media can make a nornal news so important that it helps in uniting the whole world.
Error: nornal Suggestion: normal