In general people live longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon. Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

It is certainly true to say that, people are living longer in this time as compared to the past. there are a lot of plausible reasons behind this trend. Here, I would like to account for the causes of this happening.

Multifarious points shore up the causes of this phenomenon. First and foremost, the medical sciences technology are progressing with leaps and bounds in this jet age of 21st century. In other words, several medical inventions are responsible for betterment of the people health and as a result people are live longer. The pretty good example of that is the discovery of vaccines, that preserve life of millions of people around the world. The famous example is the 'chicken pox' vaccine. In the past chicken pox kill thousands of people due to lack of vaccines. What is more, people nowadays are eating much healthier food than before. That is due to the great development in the technology of agricultural methods. As a result of this, people are consuming healthy food, which is lead to good health and longer lifespan.

Further emphasizing over my view, recently, the change in the people life style has led to improvement in general health and prolonging people life. To be specific, many people are realizing the phenomenal effect of exercise on the health and fitness of a person. Thus, large number of people are involved in various types of sports. It is well known that the exercise is the key to the good health and longer life. Lastly, widespread education is playing a substantial role in gaining healthier and longer life. In fact, education is enhancing the awareness toward bad habits that are dangerous to the health. Such as smoking, which is strongly connected to the health hazards and causing death. Thus, by stop smoking people are live longer and healthier.

In conclusion, from above mentioned points, it is clear that people nowadays are live longer. I believe this trend will continue in the future. Therefore, it is not uncommon to see people live to the ninety years old or even more.

Sentence: First and foremost, the medical sciences technology are progressing with leaps and bounds in this jet age of 21st century.
Suggestion: Refer to sciences and technology

several medical inventions are responsible for betterment of the people health
several medical inventions are responsible for the betterment of people's health

In the past chicken pox kill thousands of people
In the past chicken pox killed thousands of people

which is lead to good health and longer lifespan.
which is leading to good health and longer lifespan.

the change in the people life style has led to improvement in general health and prolonging people life.
the change in the people's life style has led to the improvement in general health and prolonging people's life.