What do you consider to be the most important room in a house? Why is this room more important to you than any other room?

In a house, each room has several characteristics which make it different from other rooms. Dining room is a place to get together all family members for having food; living room should be luxurious with spectacular view to outside for the guest who comes to share their pleasure with the owner; the kitchen is a place to ignite and enhance the ingenuity and curiosity by making palatable meals. To my perspective, a personal room is the best definite space for me and I never replace my private room with any other rooms. My room is place that I owe all I have in the world with great sense of belongingness, where I will miss whenever I am far from. In the following passages, I put light on my reasons why my personal room is the best one.

First, my room includes precious stuff and prodigious memories which make it terrific and unique for me. Personal room is a space that every individual spend most time in, and create excellent and fabulous moments while living there. In fact each person's room is the only place that the specific friends can be invited there and add some another memories in that place. Sculptures, worthy prize, rewards, significant books, decorative things, and memorable stuff all are located in that private room. less or more, it has completely personal design and whenever can make surprise the owner by reminding the nice moments.

Second, the personal room is convenient and comfortable for everybody. in fact, cozy bed, private technologies like TV, video player, and computer can be located there. Persons try to make their own room the most convenient room with putting all things they need.

Furthermore, my room gives me a privacy that none of the other space of the house can get. The place for decision making, pondering on obsessions is a place which is named our personal room. While, suppose in the living room, you sit to speculate for a moments. No wonder, it is most likely that I lose concentration easily by noise of the siblings or a new comer as guest in the house.

Finally, by taking all above-mentioned arguments in consideration, the personal room can be the undeniably perfect room in the home, as it is usually convenient, quiet, and memorable space defined to a specific person.

My room is place that I owe
My room is the place that I owe

every individual spend most time in
every individual spends most time in

add some another memories
add some other memories

and memorable space
and a memorable space

Sentence: My room is place that I owe all I have in the world with great sense of belongingness, where I will miss whenever I am far from.
Error: belongingness Suggestion: No alternate word