TPO 16

Essay topics

The reading states that the science of archaeology dedicated to uncovering and studying old cultural artifacts was faced with serious problems and limitations in Britain,and provides three supporting reasons.. Conversely ,the professor says that there were new rules that changed the science of archaeology and improved it. And he refutes each claim in the passage.

First the reading says that many valuable artifacts were lost to construction project. But the professor says that the construction has to be examined and decide wether it's valued or not by comparing it with the around constructions to see if it has artifacts or not.

Second; the reading claims that many archaeologists felt that the financial support for archaeological research was inadequate. However the professor says that the payments for the constructions was by the company not by the government , moreover there is an observation plan which they are follow.

Third, the reading states that it was difficult to have a career in archaeology. But the professor says that there a lot of works at this time which didin't exit before and there are more chances of hiring. They should do research then processing the data then write the articles and this led to increase the number of scients in Britain

has to be examined and decide
has to be examined and decided

new rules that changed the science of archaeology and improved it.
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

says that there a lot of works at this time
says that there are a lot of works at this time

They should do research then processing the data then write the articles

Sentence: But the professor says that the construction has to be examined and decide wether it's valued or not by comparing it with the around constructions to see if it has artifacts or not.
Error: wether Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They should do research then processing the data then write the articles and this led to increase the number of scients in Britain
Error: scients Suggestion: No alternate word

--------------------------