The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The given diagram shows the information of how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology provided the accurate and up to date weather forecast. As is observed from the given illustration, there are four stages in the processes: Incoming information, analysis and forecasting, preparing the broadcast and broadcast.

According to the sequences, the information is transferred by satellite, Radar and drifting buoy in the first method. The information which is gained from the satellite will be analyzed by satellite photo while Radar Screen information is observed by Radar using parabola. After which, the data from synoptic chart is yielded from drifting buoy which is installed in the sea. Continuously, all the data will be collected and proceeded to the computer to be prepared before it is broadcast. Completely, the weather forecasts is ready to deliver to the pubic using various media, in particular, TV Newsreader, Radio, and Recorded announcement.

To sum up, Australian Bureau of Meteorology have to through a sequence of processes to produce the reliable forecasts before publishing the weather predictions to the public.

Australian Bureau of Meteorology have to through a sequence of processes to produce the reliable forecasts
Australian Bureau of Meteorology has to go through a sequence of processes to produce the reliable forecasts