TPO 31 - Question 3

Speaking topics in text

TPO 31 - Question 3

Speaking category

A sample Answer to this speaking in text:

The writer proposes that the students should be allowed to go into the movie collection area because this will make it easier for students to choose and university will have no need to pay extra staff. However, the man in the conversation thinks this is a bad proposal. First of all, he says that it’s not difficult to choose the video right now. Students can use the computer system to search the movies and they see whether a movie is available or not easily. Also, they can search movies by categories such as titles, actors and key words. Secondly, he says that the staffs are students. They need the money to pay for books and living. Plus, the money isn’t much so the university won’t feel any pressure by paying the staffs.

1. What do you think?
2. I don't think we need to change anything.
3. You don't think she is right that it would be easier?
4. Well, I just don't think it's that difficult now.
5. I mean, the library has a really good computer system where you can easily see what they have in their collection, see what's available and what's not.
6. Yeah.You can always look through the titles on the library computers.
7. Right.And you don't even have to have an exact title in mind.
8. you can just look for certain types of movies or movies with certain actors or whatever.
9. Good point.
10. And as far as what she said about the staff, the people who do that work are students who really need the money to pay for books and stuff.
11. True.
12. Plus, I am sure those students don't get paid that much to do the work.
13. So I don't think it's going to put any strain on the university's budget.