Neighbours are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbour? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

Neighbors are part of our daily lives. They are part of the process of socialization. Socialization is the process in which we interact with other people. In our lives we are always trying to look for a good area to live, a nice house, and most important of all good neighbors. this will influence in the decision of either moving to the area, or star looking for another area. In my opinion a good neighbor will be those who are respectful, friendly, and helpful.

The first quality that good neighbors should have is to be respectful. respect is the most important aspect of being good neighbor. ...

Sentence: Neighbors should respect your space and privacy in order to live in a peacful environment.
Error: peacful Suggestion: peaceful

Sentence: Another quality of a good neighbor is that it shoud be friendly.
Error: shoud Suggestion: should

Sentence: One of the ways to be frienly is by showing they care about you, and they should welcome you to their neihgborhood.
Error: frienly Suggestion: friendly