Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished.

In the past, heros were an integral part of every human society. Yet, the author in the statement above calims that In the futuresociety will stop to creating it's heros from living man and woman. The claim is based on the assumption that the media will countinou the increase it's strength and impact, and this will lead to doubting every hero by investigating his simplest flues. I tend to disagree with the author's cliim since it is not well based, as it rest upon several assumptions that may prove to be untrue.

First, there is no doubt that every human has it's flues, and somewhere in the past he/she made mistakes. However, it doesn’t mean that even a big past mistake can overshadow future nobel acts of life saving. I am sure that if we will take , for example, every solder who save life in the battlefield, we will find that atleast one in his life time he lied to someone, or hurt someone. Yet, I don't think the family of the solder who's life were saved really care whether their hero stool a bar from the candyshop when he was 5 years old.

Morever, the reason above clearly assumes that the madia has an interest in investigating the past of every "newborn" hero. However, the madia will probably investigat or look back when the motives of the nobal acts are questioned. This can be illustrated by cases, for example, in which a person intended to do one thing, however the situation leads him to another course. Like a burgler which enters a house at night and reveals an assult been preformed on the girl, and this in turn leads him to help the girl. Is this guy a hero? I don't know, the society will decide.

In sum, it is unquestionable that society always wish to have perfect heros. Yet, I disagree with th reason on which it is based. The madia, the one who praise our heros, not always have the interst in distructing them. We, as a society, wants our heros to be like us, with everything thast comes with it.

Sentence: Yet, the author in the statement above calims that In the futuresociety will stop to creating it's heros from living man and woman.
Error: calims Suggestion: claims
Error: futuresociety Suggestion: future society

Sentence: The claim is based on the assumption that the media will countinou the increase it's strength and impact, and this will lead to doubting every hero by investigating his simplest flues.
Error: countinou Suggestion: ?

Sentence: I tend to disagree with the author's cliim since it is not well based, as it rest upon several assumptions that may prove to be untrue.
Error: cliim Suggestion: claim

Sentence: I am sure that if we will take , for example, every solder who save life in the battlefield, we will find that atleast one in his life time he lied to someone, or hurt someone.
Error: atleast Suggestion: at least

Sentence: However, the madia will probably investigat or look back when the motives of the nobal acts are questioned.
Error: madia Suggestion: mania
Error: nobal Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: investigat Suggestion: investigate

Sentence: Like a burgler which enters a house at night and reveals an assult been preformed on the girl, and this in turn leads him to help the girl.
Error: preformed Suggestion: performed
Error: assult Suggestion: assault
Error: burgler Suggestion: burglar

Sentence: Yet, I disagree with th reason on which it is based.
Error: th Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The madia, the one who praise our heros, not always have the interst in distructing them.
Error: distructing Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: madia Suggestion: mania
Error: interst Suggestion: interest

Sentence: We, as a society, wants our heros to be like us, with everything thast comes with it.
Error: thast Suggestion: No alternate word