"The most elusive knowledge is self-knowledge, and it is usually acquired through solitude, rather than through interaction with others."

Knowledge is not a single word, but this word describes the abilities of a person. knowledge is the continuous process to learn something new, and store it in the mind, knowledge is the way to grasp more and more thing from our past and present, from different societies etc. The age to learn the new things never ends. If we have curiosity to know or learn more, then each day we can learn new things and broaden the circle of our Knowledge.

And how we learn something or can extend our self-knowledge is also a most elusive question. The frame of knowledge is vast and endless, so the methods to increase the self knowledge are infinite in number. When a baby took birth, then the very same day he/she starts to learn the things. And as the time passes he start to recognize his parents, relatives, his society, and learn to speak and walk and so on.

Some knowledge comes through practice, somethings we can learn by our experiences. If we are going somewhere then we can learn about different societies, different cultures. If we are students then we grasp knowledge through our books, our teachers. Every single action or deed give us some knowledge. for example how newton came to know about the law of gravity, because he thought about that phenomenon, and discovered the gravitational force.

The field of knowledge is endless, and does not depend on specific conditions or situations. We can learn by our mistakes, we can acquire through solitude and through interaction with others.

so according to me, there is not a specific or well defined procedure to acquire the knowledge. But there is one most important thing is the will power to learn the new things, Will power of a person works as a catalyst to extend the field of self- knowledge. It will not depends on conditions and circumstances.

Sentence: And as the time passes he start to recognize his parents, relatives, his society, and learn to speak and walk and so on.
Description: The fragment he start to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace start with verb, past tense

Sentence: Some knowledge comes through practice, somethings we can learn by our experiences.
Error: somethings Suggestion: No alternate word