Claim: The best test of an argument is its ability to convince someone with an opposing viewpoint.Reason: only by being forced to defend an idea against the doubts and contrasting views of others does one really discover the value of that idea.Write a res

The writer of the issue claims that the best way of analyzing an argument is the ability of the contents to convince the counterpart ideas, relevant to that issue. The writer further reasons, the only way that an argument will evaluates as a worthy one, is that to be so strict against every critical ideas about its content. In what fallows, I will first discuss my response to the claim and then explain what I think of the reason on which the claim is based.

I fundamentally agree with the proposition that a professional argument should comply its criticisms. The primary reason why I agree with the preposition is that, the author of an issue should assess the contents of the argument in different senses. Besides, she should consider some crucial evidences for every distinct ideas, which she has declared in that issue. This would be so influential on the academic level of the issue; in other words, it will be prevent of engendering an immature argument. Moreover, the argument would not be formed if the author does not think about the converse ideas while creating an issue. Indeed, surveying on how to create a convinced argument, which is contains plenty of reasons and evidences, is the main caused of engendering a mature issue.

Creating a conceiving argument, also reveals, the powerfulness of the author, and shows her consciousness and intellectual availabilities. A dogmatic person would be stuck in a view, and will persist on its accuracy without presenting any logical rationale. That is, she has not sufficient information about that special content, which identifies her inefficiency. For example, a person who is talking about sustainable buildings without knowing about its structure and functions; just stating about its effectiveness for the environment. It is clear that, she would not be succeed to present a powerful argument.

Nevertheless, as far as the reason is concerned I do not agree with the writer of the issue to some extent. Because the call for making a precious argument just by insipid persistence on an opinion against every other converse ideas, comes with one important caveat. Every issue has various types of recipients with different ideas and interests. By blindly defending of an issue, the argument will be undebatable and bored; instead, it should be broaden into discussion to make it more attractive and impressive. In addition, it should be kept in mind that the significant role of criticism and recipients is undeniable in making a worthy argument. That is, they are the fundamental factors for exploring an issue into extended area.

In final analysis, making an issue undebatable does not seem as the best solution to convert it into a valuable one. However, an author should survey on the issue in various senses, and also she should be informed about every relevant part of the argument for a precise defense against opponents, the argument should be extended into discussion among different races to absorb the most followers. Because more followers has an argument, more valuable it would be.

which is contains plenty of reasons and evidences
which contains plenty of reasons and evidences

she would not be succeed to present a powerful argument.
she would not succeed to present a powerful argument.

Because more followers has an argument,
Because more followers have an argument,

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: