Colleges and universities should require all faculty to spend time working outside the academic world in professions relevant to the courses they teach.

Like the trees whose branches are fallen over the walls and unstintingly provide for the passerby juicy fruits, the academic arena must be fruitful for the whole society. The statement recommends that universities should require faculties spend time working outside the academia. It is so advisable for the faculties to put some time to work outside academic ambience in the society. However, we cannot prescript such requirement for the all faculty members of all fields.

To begin with, working outside the academia, would draw the attention of the academic professionals to the current real problems the society is embroiled in. Consider the sewage and the pollution of mice in Tehran. Rodent biologists of Tehran University worked with the municipality in order to restrict the reproducing of mice. Such a project, helped the capital city to preclude the innumerate reproduction of the mice before it became a disaster.

Furthermore, not only the society would benefit from such practical involvement of faculties outside the academia, there would be significant benefits for the educational ambience. Faculties become more aware of the wants of the society and can direct the students toward the branches of fields that has more jobs and demands in the society.

However, there might be negative impacts overshadowing all the positive points of such a requirement. First, faculties might not be convenient with being obliged to work outside the academic ambience. Since professional academic careers might be quite busy in teaching or researches, they might not have any further time to spend in the society. For instance, consider the faculty members in a research team which is on the cusp of finding a clue for the early diagnosis of cancer. When they are in the middle of something very important for the whole human beings, there is no justification in requiring them to work outside the academia.

Furthermore, there is no place for some fields to require its faculties to work outside the academia. These professors are experts in fields that indirectly influence the society and they fulfill one of the most important roles. Philosophy, for example, is the field that is made of discussions and debates, questions, answers, and so on. Such a field, sometimes titled as the mother of all sciences, deals with the thinking itself and predicts where the human is heading for. But, they do not have any work outside the academic realm.

In short, when faculty members work outside the academia, there are mutual benefits for the both spheres, academia and society. However, to require the faculties to do so, would not be a good idea because the faculties might have important works inside the academia, or their field does not have any direct practical application to work in the society.

not only the society would benefit from such practical involvement of faculties outside the academia, there would be significant benefits for the educational ambience.
not only would the society benefit from such practical involvement of faculties outside the academia, but there would be significant benefits for the educational ambience.

the branches of fields that has more jobs and demands
the branches of fields that have more jobs and demands

Sentence: However, we cannot prescript such requirement for the all faculty members of all fields.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to cannot and prescript
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

Definitions of prescript
noun
an ordinance, law, or command.
"God does call us to a new way of being in the world; it is a way not of laws and prescripts , but a way of righteousness and justice."

Sentence: It is so advisable for the faculties to put some time to work outside academic ambience in the society.
Error: ambience Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Furthermore, not only the society would benefit from such practical involvement of faculties outside the academia, there would be significant benefits for the educational ambience.

Sentence: First, faculties might not be convenient with being obliged to work outside the academic ambience.